Hire A Top Class Real Estate Agent Who Will Invest In Your Future
8888 Yonge Condominiums. Pre-Construction in Toronto
- Project Name: 8888 Yonge Condominiums
- Builders: Metroview Developments
- Project Status: Pre-Construction
- Approx Occupancy Date: 2022
- Launch Date: 2019-10-10
- Address: 8888 Yonge St, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, L4C 6Z1
- City: Toronto
- Main Intersection: Yonge St & Westwood Ln
- Area: Richmond Hill
- Neighborhood: Richvale
- Architect: Northgrave Architect
- Property Type: Mid Rise
- Building Size: 15 Stories
- Number Of Units: 204
- Yoga Studio
- Zen Garden
- Fitness Centre
- Fireplace Lounge
- Co-working Space
- Pool with Cabana
- The Dream Room - Kids Play Area
- Billiards Room
- Private Dining Room with Chef's Kitchen
- Price: Complete Registration to Reveal Pricing
Yonge Street Living
When a location is as iconic as Yonge Street, it’s more than a street, it’s a way of living. Rich and vibrant with a cosmopolitan vibe, this is 24/7 living that offers an enviable cachet where you are connected to the core of where everything happens. Premium, prime and the first of its kind – your neighbourhood defines stylish living. Explore designer shops, fabulous restaurants, and fun entertainment options – all in a community surrounded by parks and central to living your best life.
1. Transit at your Doorstep! – You will not have to wait long to catch a bus, since York Region Transit runs a bus route right by your door, connecting you to Langstaff GO Train Station which is just down the street.
2. Close to Great Amenities – Yonge Street in Richmond Hill is bustling with restaurants, cafes, big box stores, even a movie theatre, all within walking distance. Take a short drive to nearby attractions like Vaughan Mills and Canada’s Wonderland.
3. An Easy Commute – Working in the city and living outside of the city is easy when you can access Highway 404 and 407 quickly. Commute to downtown Toronto in less than an hour by car.
4. Enjoy a Day on the Greens – There are plenty of great golf clubs in the area, allowing for a relaxing day of playing golf and in the winter, The Uplands Golf Club also has skiing.
5. Great Area for Families – With several elementary and secondary schools in the area, young and growing families would be making a great investment in their child’s education.